I have been tagged by Ninety Six and Ten. I particularly liked that she added feminine pronouns into the rules. I was considering changing it to gender neutral ‘they’ but I like the tone of the corrections too much…
1. The rules of the game get posted on the beginning.
2. Each player answers the rules about himself [or indeed herself].
3. At the end of the post, the player tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read his [or her] blog.
What I was doing ten years ago:
My A-levels. Possibly either preparing for my language oral exams, finishing coursework or starting revision. Maybe it was the Easter holidays around this time, in which case, I might have been at the British Juggling Convention in Bristol where it was very, very cold.
Five things on my To-Do list today:
1. Do laundry.
2. E-mail verb list.
3. Attend Tomasello talk.
4. Go to humanist lunch.
5. Do dishes.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off my friends’ student loans.
2. Make significant contributions to my chosen charities.
3. Bank ethically and find an accountant who specialised in ethical finance.
4. Reimburse my parents for all these years of education and expenses they’ve carried me through.
5. Help my brother with his mortgage and set aside some money for my niece’s future.
Three of my bad habits:
2. Being indecisive.
3. Going to bed too late.
Five places I’ve lived:
Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Juggling and Sales Assistant
2. Silver Service Waitress
3. Bilingual Receptionist
4. Juggling Instructor and Children’s Activity Group Leader
5. Directory Enquiries Advisor
Five books I’ve recently read:
1. Constructions at Work, by Adele E. Goldberg
2. Flight Anthology vol. 1 edited by Kazu Kibuishi (comic)
3. Flight Explorer vol. 1, edited by Kazu Kibuishi (comic)
4. Mouse Guard, by David Petersen (comic)
5. House of Leaves, by Mark Z. Danielewski
Five people or communities I’m going to tag: